Monday, January 30, 2012

Lady In The Park Until Dark

Jacked Street Fashion:


(January 8th, Palmetto Bay fl)

        A full moon Sunday spent at the park brought me to this effortlessly badass little lady. Walking on by, she caught my attention with one eye and I had to acknowledge her presence. Blazing down the sidewalk, with a couple of her other little misfit friends, she exuded an effortless blend of youth combined with a mature eccentric vibe. She carried individuality better than anyone else i've seen her age in quite sometime. I was thoroughly impressed by her choice of dress and the smaller acoustic gem she strolled around with on her one shoulder. She had told me that she played but was new to the instrument and beginning to learn. Her energy impressed me and I was delighted to have crossed path's with her, literally. 




No comments:

Post a Comment