Monday, January 23, 2012

Red, White, and Blues

“You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.” -Charlie Chaplin


via: http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/cultist/2011/12/alexa.php 



It all simply boils down to irony. Our generation has a hefty load on it's shoulders. Life isn't so breezy. I take myself as seriously as I do the folks on wall street. Freedom is key. Freedom to express yourself, whether it be through word of mouth, the internet, fashion, or writing. These things should never be hindered. We need to keep our eyes wide and our minds open. The biggest challenge is defining and igniting the truth. 


"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

2010-2011: the trend speaks for itself...



 



I couldn't help myself .. ha






No comments:

Post a Comment