Monday, March 19, 2012

1950'S Stride

The Black Horse
~
"a little-known person or thing that emerges to prominence, especially in a competition of some sort or a contestant that seems unlikely to succeed."






Vintage Black Whicker Horse Purse

A breed with green marble eyeballs, brass embellishments, and leather straps. 

An endlessly unique and quite divine March find ~


$435.00 via Etsy 


The ones with hallow eyes are protesting valiant cries. These times are graced with the stride of an opposing fate. My dusty steps prance into your pruned hour with a soul untied that can hear the deafening sighs. It's no time for these deteriorating lies. My demons have undressed me. Dare to arrest me. The blackout skies suffocate the flowers. Truth of the sanity lies in its vanity. I paint my lips black, I line my lids wide, I burn through your soul just in time.
 -JackedFashion




No comments:

Post a Comment