Thursday, May 17, 2012

Featured Thrift: ST. BARTS Fine Vintage Clothing Boutique

I stumbled upon St. Barts while sifting through the treasure chest that is Etsy. Etsy is my go to online thrift shop. It's kind of a virtual version of Goodwill. Besides finding an array of handmade goods, there is a large online vintage thrift community. 

St. Barts Vintage is definitely on the pricier side compared to most of the shops that I follow and purchase from. Indulging in some eye candy now and then is good for the taste buds of the imagination. The beautiful part of it all is jacking some inspiration! 


St. Barts collection consists of 60's 70's and 80's one of a kind finds...























My personal favorites!

70s Vintage ZANDRA RHODES GODDESS Silk Chiffon Hand Painted Pearls Dress $2,250.00 




80s Vintage JUDITH LEIBER DESIGNER Crystal Cat Minaudiere Bag Purse $1,295.00




60s Vintage HERBERT LEVINE Silver Metallic Joseph ACTION Pump Heels 9.5 $495.00

I adore these and they happen to be my size...




Personal Find! 
Vintage 80's Dress $25.00
courtesy of my local Goodwill...





Shop St. Barts Here:
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/stbartsvintage?ref=seller_info  



<3









No comments:

Post a Comment