Friday, August 3, 2012

~Moon Shoes~

 They've Landed..
The giddy 10 year old inside can finally rejoice, they're back!



Spice World



"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want"

It's pretty easy to remember where it all began.. I was always fond of Ginger Spice, who happened to be the raining queen of the extraterrestrial moon shoe. These Brit babes engraved platforms into our young impressionable brains. Now, most of us are in our 20s and of age to rage. We can finally live out our high flying shoe fetishes without reservations.










Modern Day Muse:MOONSPOON SALOON
Fashion Label designed by Sara Sachs

'Take Me To Your Leader' 
AW11












Modern Day Landing!





Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. ~Moon Shoes~. They've Landed.. The giddy 10 year old inside can finally rejoice, they're back! Spice World. "Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I ... imoonshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete