Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dear Sunamys,

Dearest Sunamys,

What was your favorite age:
The age when I realized I was part of a bigger universe, which really has no number because I am still living in its presence.

How was your day:
Very awakening, soul lifting.


Recreate a specific time in your life:
My mother teaching me how to swim after she explained what my name meant "Sunamys". It seemed fair enough..

Animal In disguise:
I am the black sheep most people are afraid to be.

Which of your ethnicities do you feel most connected to:
My main roots, Spaniard. I remember the comforting breeze that would come in through my window as I was growing up, keeping me connected to nature and this universe.

Private or public school:
Private school.... it was, not my choice.

Early musical influences:
Pink Floyd, The Beatles, and Frank Sinatra always make me feel at home.

Prominent family member:
I admire all of my family members, they all raised me differently which worked out in the end. My mind and soul thank them every day.

Reoccurring mental state:
Its an on going battle in there... with whats real and fake.

What you would like to see the following day:
Change, whatever that means now a days. Even if its a bum that i saw on the street a day ago working in a great job.

Capturing a moment means:
Living in it for forever. When i capture a moment, I always want to live in it. That moment scarred you, it left you speechless, why would you want to give it away? Keep it, even if its through photographs or through the window that you used to check your hot neighbor out.

Frequent nail polish color:
Lavender, something about soft pastels that i cant seem to give away.

Best form of transportation:
Space ship. It gets you from point A to point B in an orbital second.

Most intriguing nation:
I am intrigued by all nations. I am intrigued by everything in life.

Advocate for:
Everything and anything.

Hair, eyes, or size:
I look like a Vampire.... or so 98% of people say. The other 2% have not lived to say it...
Haha, blue black hair, light green eyes, 5'4. Easy enough.

High or low:
High, I like to view my life from high dimensions and high perspectives.

An ocean or a river:
Well, my name is Sunamys, so if I say ocean thats too predictable! Ill take the river.

Full name or full fame:
Sunamys Villalba, ill pass on the full fame offer.

Hobby:
I like to create. I recently got into jewelry and have not put the pliers down yet, this means I for once am sticking to a hobby. Cheers mate

Slob or neat freak:
I dont work well with germs nor gum under tables.

Kiss or greet:
A bit of both, depends on your presence.

Time is best spent:
When you get caught up into something that you love so passionately that you forget time is even a factor.

They don't know you but they know you because:
They like to think they know me. I dont know me.

No offense but:
You are 45 in a 18 and over club.... why?

Tacky is:
Putting gum under the dinner table

Time is:
Nothing but numbers.

The universe gives:
The universe gives you what you give to it. You will only receive what you decide to put out.

Best blessing:
My father stopped smoking after smoking for 40 years. I am seeing him under this new bright light.

This world is a fragment of:
Pigments and colors, vibes and dedication, human beings and aircrafts.

Fashion is a disguise for:
The soul

Favorite flower:
Sunflower, I can die happy in a field full of sunflowers.

Your muse:
My muse are my yesterdays, todays and tomorrows.

Function in the industry:
To keep up, you must sleep with one eye open.

A house or a mansion:
Mansions are overrated, so much extra space and floors for negativity. Give me a warm, cozy, loving small house, easier to keep positive vibes in.

Clue or monopoly:
Get a Clue, monopoly has too much to do with money, too stressful.

A mister influence:
Your soul, my soul, his soul, her soul, its soul.

Yesterdays lessons exude:
A better understanding for todays lessons.

The moon or the sun:
I am a moon child at heart and a wild sunflower all tangled up.

Your old or your young:
I am an old soul caught in a young body.

Love:
Love is defined far too much. Human beings put too much thought into what Love means. Its not supposed to make sense! Its not supposed to be defined! It just is and it will always be. Its like trying to define a Lyger...

Imagine:
Imagine us having the option and resources to travel from one planet to the other... what a beautiful Universe this would be.

Thank You:
 For having me and projecting beautiful vibes throughout this whole interview! My mind could have not done it without yours.



it's beautiful if you really pay attention to it.
Finally waking up~ Sunamys


Sincerely,
Alaska

1 comment: